The EZ-PATH mechanical firestop caulking system provides optimum protection against fire spreading, whatever the load factor of the cables.
Because it enables cables to be added or removed without affecting its firestop performance, it is particularly suitable for infrastructures requiring modifications to the electric wiring, and ensures durable, flexible and sealed cable routing in installations.
- Firestop certification guaranteed throughout the entire lifetime of the electrical installation.
- Totally safe seal, with or without cables.
- Factory pre-calibration and empty/full certification of the intumescent materials.
- The EZ-Path® assembly is fixed mechanically: the ideal answer for cable pulling requirements.
- Automatic mechanical cable feed-through solution.
- Easy cable pulling, whether or not cables are pre-fitted with connectors, using a simple wire puller.
- Modules (which are suitable for all types of wall) can be assembled to form a sturdy unit (horizontal or vertical installation).
- Guaranteed flexibility without affecting the integrity of the fire wall: no training or tools are required to add equipment or change configuration, and no dust or debris are created