A COMPLETE OFFER FOR DATA CENTER, COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL AND INDUSTRIAL MARKETS
Legrand offers a complete range of products and solutions operating as systems suitable for all markets, including power distribution, cooling solutions, fibre optics, cable management and access control.
The Group supplies a host of solutions designed to manage lighting, energy, networks and access in buildings. The Legrand catalogue features an extensive choice of nearly 230,000 products in over 80 product families.
A TWO-FOLD AMBITION FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
By focusing on a single core business, the Group can pursue a two-fold ambition of strengthening its leading positions in the electrical and digital building infrastructures markets and becoming the benchmark for smart electrical devices by offering innovative and highly energy-efficient solutions that can operate as systems.
AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP WITH STRONG GROWTH POTENTIAL
The Legrand Group conducts more than half of its business is in the commercial and industrial sectors. In line with underlying global trends, it continues to build on its positions in promising, rapid-growth markets.
Key 2016 figures:
- €5 billion sales
- 33% of sales in new business segments
- close to 33% of sales in new economies
- almost 5% of sales devoted to R&D
- facilities in 90 countries covering close to 180 countries
- more than 36,000 employees
THE LEADERSHIP ADVANTAGE
Legrand operates on a global market and holds leading positions in markets including France, Italy and the USA, as well as in new economies such as Brazil, China, India and Russia. In 2016, over two thirds of the Group's sales came from products ranked first or second in their markets.
These strong national positions give Legrand major competitive advantages, including the ability to:
- sell products that are suitable for most national markets, where installer work practices and consumer tastes can vary enormously, and where products, their operation and their installation must comply with specific national standards
- offer customers almost all of the products needed for an electrical installation - notably as integrated systems - from circuit protection panels to the connection of data sockets, thereby helping customers avoid the costs, risks and delays associated with buying products from different suppliers
- draw on its strong leadership positions to continue to develop its relationships with distributors, installers and specifiers